What do you know about Biotin?admin
What do you know about Biotin?:
- Scientific composition: it is from the B family it B7 and it is also known as vitamin H:
- Resource: orange, meat, liver, nuts, egg yolk, mushroom.
- Daily needs: 10years or older needs 30and 100mcg per day.
- Diffeiceincy symptoms: hair loss or a scaly red rash.
In one 2015 study and 2012 study: women with thinning hair were given an oral protein containing biotin, the researcher found that women who took a significant amount of hair growth in the areas affected by hair loss after 90-180days.
- Overdose symptoms: although it is rare because biotin is water soluble but it includes: nausea, cramping, diarrhea.
- Other benefits of biotin: reduce inflammation:
- improve cognitive function
- help lower blood sugar in people with diabetes
- increase “good” HDL cholesterol and decrease “bad” LDL cholesterol